Tuesday, January 27, 2009

How To Know Most Viewed Video on YouTube?

If you're looking for most viewed videos on YouTube of all time, just click HERE!

When this post is made, the number one of most viewed video goes to videoclip "Girlfriend" from Avril Lavigne, with 113,727,066 viewers!

I want to embed the video and put it in here, but... WTF! Every time I clicked on the link, there's always came red banner with the words THIS VIDEO IS NOT AVAILABLE IN YOUR COUNTRY! So what? Just because I come from Indonesia, I couldn't watch a video of teenager girl from Canada!! Dope!!

But it's OK, I'll find another link for you, still the same video but different uploader! :-)



Number two goes to video from American comedian Judson Laipply, called "Evolution of Dance", with 111,894,776 (and it's counting every second!)...

OK guys, if you want to see the complete list, just see HERE !!!

No comments: