Monday, February 2, 2009

Download Full Video of 'Fitna The Movie'






I'm not trying to open the new wounds of Moslem people by giving the chance evrybody to download and (maybe) spread this video. Actually, I'm a Moslem my self and when I saw this video, my believe in Islam grew even stronger than before! So, please do not condemn me for this, I believe if your faith in your own religion (in this case, Islam) strong, there no one, I say no one, or anything that will make your faith change. Believe me...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

you stated that this movie strengthened your belief. I am very curious as to how exactly this movie served to deepen your faith.

Thanks

ACCIDENTALLY TWINS said...

Yes of course! This video just strengthen my believe in Islam, since I know that the contents of this video is 100% bull! Only hatred and hatred. I know Islam is not like that. I know that our Prophet (bless upon him) condemned unreasonable violents. I don't know if you're a Moslem or not, but if it's not, please read Islam history or Muhammad (bless upon him) biography...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
gonfrix said...

thankz for your movie.....