Friday, May 22, 2009

Microsoft's Vision Of The Future


This is what Microsoft sees in the future.

What makes me laugh is not the commercial itself, but the COMMENTS!!! Just check some of it's best :

haha "from the company that brought you the zune and windows vista"
I already can see the Future beeing a total flop and my coffecup having bugs o.O

lol not only will we be saving trees we'll be living in them lol!

That doesn't even make any sense. I don't own a Mac. I use Windows XP. Yes, I have PS3. I don't want a console that has no good games (except for three), I don't want a console with 33% failure rate, I don't want a console that doesn't play new High-Def movies, I don't want a console where u have to buy 10 accessories, I don't want to having a huge block sitting in my room, I don't want to pay Microshit etc... The list goes on...

wow. if somebody hacked those newspapers, everybody would be screwed.

No comments: